Construction Update - 5/30/2020
- CenterPoint Energy completed the gas main installation between France Avenue and Xerxes Avenue and will continue with service installations along that portion.
- Crews reclaimed West 58th Street between Wooddale Avenue and France Avenue. This process took the paved roadway from a blacktop road to a gravel road.
- Crews will be in the week of June 1st to begin installing the new watermain between France Avenue and Xerxes Avenue. No water shutdowns are planned for this work.
- Crews will also begin the removal and installation of a sanitary manhole between Philbrook Lane and Brookview Avenue. This work is expected to take a few days.
Detour Update (Temporary)
- All residents to the west of Philbrook Lane, including Brookview Avenue, will access their homes from Oaklawn Avenue starting on Wednesday, June 3.
Please drive slow through the construction site to keep the dust down. Crews will regularly water the road surface to minimize the amount of dust.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience. Have a wonderful week.