Thank you for all the public hearing feedback! This process is new to everyone and we are adapting and improving as needed. Comments can be sent to MJ Lamon, Community Engagement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share your feedback from the comfort of your home!
The City wants to use creative ways like, Better Together Edina, to collect feedback while COVID-19 is preventing in person meetings. Better Together Edina lets you comment on upcoming public hearings when you want!
All public comments will be available while the project is under review.
To provide public comment on an upcoming hearing, click on the item below to be directed the the project.
- Public Notices can be located on our website.
- For more information on Residential Variances process go here.
- For more information on planning applications go here.
Other ways to participate include, leaving a message at 952-825-0377, watching a meeting or call in to provide live testimony (1-800-374-0221, each meeting has a unique conference ID that can be located on the public meeting notice here).
|Public Hearing Item||Planning Commission|
Public Hearing Date
Public Hearing Date
|Public Input Closes at Noon||Final Decision|
|6600- 6800 France Ave., Southdale Office Center Rezoning||Wednesday, November 18||Tuesday, December 1|
Continued to Tuesday, January 5th
|Wednesday, January 13 at Noon||Wednesday, January 20|
|70th & France Rezoning, Subdivision, & EAW||Wednesday, November 18||Tuesday, December 1||Wednesday, December 9 at Noon||Tuesday, December 15|
|Melody Lake A & B, Birchcrest C and Grandview Neighborhood Roadway Reconstruction||NA||Tuesday, December 7||Wednesday, December 9 at Noon||Tuesday, December 15|
|Creek Knoll A & B Neighborhood Roadway Reconstruction||NA||Tuesday, December 7||Wednesday, December 9 at Noon||Tuesday, December 15|
|3917 W 50th Street-request for sign variances ||Wednesday, December 9||N/A||Tuesday, December 8 at Noon||Wednesday, December 9|
Archived Public Hearings:
- Special Assessment: Delinquent Utilities
- Special Assessments: Chowen A&B, Todd Park E, Indian Trails B&C, Indian Hills C, Tree Removal, Weed Mowing, Aquatic Vegetation, 50th & France Maintenance, Grandview Square Maintenance
- 4600 Browndale Avenue-Appeal of HPC Decision-WITHDRAWN
- 309 Dearborn Court, Basement Requirement Variance
- 4904 Bywood West, Basement Requirement and First Floor Elevation Variance
- 4209 Crocker Avenue, front yard setback and first floor elevation variances
- Right of Way Vacation - 5012 Bedford Avenue
- 4630 Drexel Avenue, Rear Yard Setback Variance
- Authorizing Sale of Land to The Sound on 76th, LP and Approve Redevelopment Agreement
- 5313 60th Street W, First Floor Elevation Variance
- 6720 Samuel Road, Font Yard Setback Variance
- Site Plan Review to remodel York Gardens Senior Living at 3451 Parklawn Ave
- 4209 Crocker Avenue
- Zoning Ordinance Amendment to Chapter 36 of the Edina City Code regarding setbacks in the Southdale area; building materials required for commercial, office, industrial and multi-family housing; affordable housing in commercial zoning districts; and number of garage stalls required for a single- family home
- 4500 France Avenue Parking Variance and Site Plan
- 7425 York Terrace-Subdivision
- 89 Woodland Circle-First Floor Height Variance
- 513 John Street-Front and Side Yard Setback Variances
- 5908 Chowen Avenue-Side Yard Setback Variance
- 4504 West 70th Street-Front Yard Setback Variance
- 4532 France Avenue-Site Plan Review and Parking Variance
- 5200 Doncaster Way-Cell Tower
- Right of Way Vacation: Oak Lane & Garden Lane
- Authorizing Sale of Land to Amundson Flats, LP and Approve Redevelopment Agreement
- Sign Variances for Our Lady of Grace at 5051 Eden Avenue
- Comprehensive Plan Amendment & Rezoning with Variances for Hankerson Avenue and 52nd Street West
- Subdivision with Variances at 5928 Abbott Avenue
- 4248 Alden Drive-Front Yard Setback Variance
- Site Plan Review and Parking Stall Variance for M Health Fairview Southdale Hospital at 6401 France Avenue
- 6800 Brittany Road-Variance from Basement Requirement
- 6125 Westridge Blvd-Side Yard Setback Variance
- 4528 France Avenue-Front Yard Setback Variance for ATM Canopy
- Conditional Use Permit with Variances at 4425 Valley View Road
- Zoning Ordinance Amendment to allow taprooms, wineries, distilleries, and cocktail rooms in POD-2
- Right of Way Vacation - 4805 Sunnyslope Road
- Right of Way Vacation - 6000 Fox Meadow Lane
- Authorizing Conveyance of City Owned Property to the Edina Housing Foundation - TABLED INDEFINITELY
- Right of Way Vacation - Duggan Plaza - TABLED INDEFINITELY