Construction Update - 6/19/2020
- Hennepin County seal coated France Avenue and added new striping. See the following link for details on the new striping configuration. https://www.bettertogetheredina.org/france-ave-safety-improvements
- France Avenue speed limit has been temporarily reduced to 25 mph from W 56th Street to West 60th Street during construction.
- CenterPoint Energy / Michels completed gas main removal from Wooddale Avenue to France Avenue.
- CenterPoint Energy / Michels plans to begin gas main removal from France Avenue to Xerxes Avenue on Wednesday, June 24.
- Crews started storm sewer installation which will continue next week.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link