Construction Update - 7/10/2020
- CenterPoint Energy gas main removal is complete and all of Michels equipment is being moved off site.
- Crews completed the watermain installation from France Avenue to Xerxes Avenue.
- Crews began began grading near France Avenue, including removing poor soils from the road base and replacing with more suitable soils. This work will progress west over the next couple of weeks.
- Storm sewer installation will begin from France Avenue to Xerxes Avenue through the end of July.
- The France Avenue and 58th Street intersection is scheduled to be closed from Monday July, 20 to Sunday, July 26. Check back here on Friday, July 17 for detour information.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link