Construction Update - 7/31/2020
- Crews completed the grading for concrete curb and gutter between Wooddale Avenue and France Avenue.
- Crews began installing a stormwater infiltration system between Beard Avenue and Abbott Avenue. The work will continue through next week.
- Concrete curb will be installed on Friday, July 31 and Saturday, August 1 between Wooddale Avenue and France Avenue.
- Watch you front doors for notices on driveway access restrictions. After concrete is poured, please do not drive across it for 5-7 days, as it needs time to gain sufficient strength.
- Next week crews will also begin grading for the sidewalks between Wooddale Avenue and France Avenue.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link