Here are some ways you can spread kindness #AroundEdina:
- Pay it forward! Buy coffee or lunch for the person behind you in line.
- Purchase coffee at a local shop for a friend, teacher or healthcare worker.
- Drop off care packages to seniors who can’t leave their homes.
- Make cards for nursing homes, nurses or others to let them know you are thinking of them.
- Shovel someone’s sidewalk or driveway.
- Leave a note on somebody’s car telling them how great they are.
- Send gratitude emails or letters to coworkers or friends.
- While out shopping, wait while someone unloads their cart and then offer to return it.
- On a morning with frosty windshields, clean off a neighbor’s car.
- Allow someone to cut in front of you in the checkout line.
- Offer to walk a senior’s dog when the weather gets cold or the sidewalks are slick.
- Count a senior neighbor into the serving count of what you’re making your family for dinner and deliver them a hot meal.